Sunday 19 January 2014

Top 9 Purchases for January 2014

After new years my full intention was to blog about fashion day in and day out, without considering my life outside of the internet. After now completely all my mock exams, I'm officially ready to start my blog with the top 10 Fashion purchases I'll be making in January 2014, ranging from make-up to clothing.

1) Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Black.
Amongst the majority of fashion blogs I've read, this mascara has been widely praised for it's high quality and low price. With my Rimmel mascara on it's last leg, once pay day comes this will be the top of my purchase list!

2) Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume.
I tried this on at the perfume shop the other day solely because I thought the bottle was cute, and I've fallen in love. It's light, not too overwhelming and a very pleasant smell. It's not as strong a scent as what I've usually worn, but I fancy a change from harsh scents.  Also, once finished, I'm definitely keeping the bottle as it's so cute.

3) Missguided Milene Contrast Stripe Cigarette Trousers.
After watching Skins: Fire 2 where Effy is seen as rocking a pair of these trousers, I've been hunting for a pair since. They mix sporty with office attire, and spice up a plain office outfit which is certainly a style I could go for. However, I'd probably pair them with a cute t-bar shoe rather than a heel for every day wear.

4) River Island Black Oversized Fedora Hat.
I've vowed to wear more hats since I purchased a bowler hat in August, but the bowler hat was stolen on a night out and I haven't bought a hat since. I find these oversized hats absolutely gorgeous and could help me cover up a bad hair day quite easily.
5) Romwe MOSCHINO Embellished Belt.
I'm still a student and part time worker so I could never afford a real Moschino belt, but this fake belt is simple yet pretty. I picture myself wearing it with a black flowing mid length dress, or with a pair of high waisted pants or something. I'm hoping it doesn't sell out before payday!

6) Monki Ingrid High Waist.
As any eighteen year old girl, anything black and remotely lacey lingerie wise, I am a huge fan. I have quite curvy hips so I prefer a higher waist lingerie, and the pattern along the hips would really flatter a curvier derriere like mine. Plus they are only £6!


7) Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick Wine 107.
I'm a huge fan of the Kate lipstick collection at Rimmel, already owning the Kate Shade 16 and Kate Shade 8, the finish on these lipsticks is quite nice and they're very durable lipsticks. I'm quite excited for the matte finish on this lipstick.

8) Revlon Photo Ready Perfecting Primer Clear 1.
I've heard big big things about this primer and I'm getting so tired of my foundation barely lasting an hour through my day to day life, so this is a key purchase on the cards for this month.

9) New Look Black Chelsea Block Heel Ankle Boot.
I've had my eye on these for a while and they'd be the perfect transformation from day to night wear, plus black is a staple colour in my wardrobe so they will go with pretty much anything. A pair of frilly white socks peeking over the top is how I think I'm going to wear them, if I scrape together the funds to buy them.


No comments:

Post a Comment